Why We Like The Velocity Short
POC takes a classic short and improves it for downhill riding that pushes your limits. It allows complete freedom of movement throughout your ride, and it's constructed from durable 4-way stretch for added flexibility. They're heavy-duty enough to handle the trail, and they'll last through seasons of wear. We like that POC thought about riding in all weather conditions when they included a waterproof 3-layer Cordura reinforcement in the seat, windproofing, and DWR treatment. The Velocity Short is shaped to fit with POC VPD knee pads for protection and comfort with every ride. Two open hand pockets, two zippered side pockets, and a zippered rear pocket offer open storage space for the necessities, and hook-and-loop adjusters on the waistline ensure a comfortable and customizable fit.
- Heavy-duty shorts that withstand the rigors of downhill riding
- Constructed from windproof material and DWR treatment
- Tough 4-way stretch features a waterproof 3-layer seat reinforcement
- Hook-and-loop adjusters on the waistline for an easier fit
- Hand and zippered pockets offer room for your necessities
- Item #POCZ1AU
- Cordura fabric
- 2 open hand, 2 zippered leg, 1 zippered rear
- hook and loop adjusters
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 11.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- downhill, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.