Why We Like The Rhythm Resistance Pant
Durability is the name of the game when it comes to trail riding, and that's why POC designed the Rhythm Resistance Pant to withstand the wear and tear from our post-work rides and weekend soirees. But, their ruggedness does not sacrifice weight or comfort. The Rhythm Resistance Pant is constructed from stretchy Cordura with reinforced Ripstop fabric around the knees. They're designed to cope with falls, mud, debris, and weather, and they're shaped to fit with POC VPD knee pads for a bit of extra protection when we need it.
- Comfortable and rugged pants for hitting the trail
- Shaped to fit with POC VPD knee pads and features a tapered leg
- Zipped hand pockets and a zipped card pocket keeps essentials close
- Constructed from stretchy Cordura fabric for durability
- Ripstop reinforced knees are designed to cope with wear and tear
- Item #POCZ1AP
- [x-large] 34in
- 2 hand, 1 rear zippered
- Claimed Weight
- [x-large] 12.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help