Item # POC00CH
POC Resistance Pro DH Pant - Men's $174.95
Styled for sending.
The trails may be dry, but the air still feels a lot more like winter than summer when you load your dual-crown baby into the bed of the truck. Instead of suffering through a ride in your go-to baggies for principle's sake alone, slip the POC Resistance Pro DH Pant over your liner and head out. With this pant's breathable, highly durable fabric, you won't sacrifice any mobility in the saddle compared to shorts. Plus, they're stuffed with a host of functional pockets, so you can store your spare cash, car keys, and smartphone while shuttling the pass with your buddies or sessioning the local jump line hidden in the woods.
POC pre-shaped the fabric to make sure the Resistance Pro is able to accommodate pads with ease, and it uses a burly double-weave fabric on the hips and knees to prevent abrasion from nasty spills. Additionally, the rear is reinforced with Cordura stretch panels, which are extremely resistant to rips, snags, and tears while stretching brilliantly to conform to your every move. And to aide in regulation of your body temperature, zippered side vents are lined with mesh to allow built-up heat and excess perspiration to readily escape.
- Full coverage for downhill runs and hitting jumps
- Pre-shaped for optimal movement and use with knee pads
- Stretch nylon fabric is highly durable and flexible
- Reinforced with double-weave fabric at knees and hips
- Cordura stretch panels at rear for abrasion-resistance
- Zippered side pockets double as heat-releasing vents
- Rear pocket for conveniently carrying cash and cards
- Internal smartphone pocket, so you can stay connected
View more Men's Downhill Pants
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.