Item # POC00A2
POC Resistance Enduro Light Short - Men's $89.95
Outsmart the heat.
You tried to escape the heat wave by fleeing to the trails for the weekend, but the sticky air managed to follow you. When oppressive temps and relentless sun threaten to derail your ride plans, make for the shadiest singletrack you can find in the POC Resistance Enduro Light Short anyway. With a full hydration pack and this featherweight short, you'll have no problem enjoying yourself on techy flow trail through the woods. When it comes time to ride, and maybe push, your bike back uphill, the highly breathable polyester lining and light but durable exterior will keep moisture moving away from your skin so you don't feel weighed down. POC also pre-shaped the short, so if your day shows signs of getting rowdy, you can throw on knee pads without sacrificing mobility in the saddle.
- Outsmart summer heat waves in this ultralight short
- Enduro-specific fit pre-shaped to accommodate knee pads
- Highly breathable nylon fabric reinforced at the rear
- Full mesh lining wicks moisture and resists wear and tear
- Inseams placed to eliminate likelihood of chafing
- Zippered side pockets safely stow ride essentials
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
After purchasing the Enduro Mid short and being very impressed, I wanted to give this Light version a try. Unfortunately, the medium in this short was much smaller than the Mid. I would suggest sizing up at least one size when ordering.
I live in Arizona and it is HOT. This are nice and light yet seem pretty durable. I have taken a few spills and no tears or damage. These are now my favorite shorts.