Joint VPD System Knee Pad
Before dropping into a steep trail with jagged rocks and imposing trail features, slip into the POC Joint VPD System Knee Pad for protective reassurance in case things don't go exactly as intended. This protective knee pad is a great addition to any trail rider's arsenal, especially across gnarly terrain where falls carry high consequences. Breathable perforations prevent excess perspiration, should you start to sweat while pedaling uphill for an extended duration.
Sitting at the heart and center of this protective knee pad, POC's ingenious VPD foam stays pliable until impact, at which point it stiffens up to disperse heavy blows. This means you'll be able to wear this pad while pedaling uphill, as it's non-restrictive nature won't sacrifice flexibility. Complementing the VPD padding, the high-tenacity shell is highly resilient from abrasion, so you won't suffer from a skinned knee after falling over rugged terrain.
- Pliable knee pad for all-mountain rides
- VPD padding stiffens upon impact to disperse force
- High-tenacity shell is highly resistant to abrasion
- Kevlar-reinforced stitching for bomber durability
- Perforated ventilation promotes breathable comfort
- Item #POC008S
- [outer fabric] high-tenacity nylon, Kevlar-reinforced stitching, [padding] VPD (visco-elastic polymer dough)
- slid-on, hook-and-loop strap
- Protection Area
- EN 1621-1 Level 2
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year