Item # POC00BZ
POC Essential Road Bib Short - Men's $149.95
Swedish form and function.
The Swedes at POC understand clean aesthetics and highly-functioning cycling clothing. It prefers to let the technical aspects of its attire do the talking while injecting just enough stylish elements to keep things fresh. If you have plans for racking up some big miles this season and are in the markets for some new bibs that don't require a small loan, please allow us to direct you to POC's Essential Road Bib Short.
It constructs the Essentials with stretchy and compressive fabrics that help support muscles without excessive constriction. This helps improve circulation and recovery so you'll have more matches to burn when racing your buddies up the canyons. The fit has a next-to-skin feel and, thanks to the full flatlock seams, reduces friction and lets the bibs conform to your every movement while in the saddle.
For the leg openings, 4.5 cm elasticated leg hems offer a secure fit so you don't have to tug the ends back into place, keeping your tan lines razor sharp. Highly breathable mesh upper and suspenders comfortably keep your torso supported without overheating. Chamois duties are handled by a silicone-based VPDs insert for next level comfort. The silicone inserts are strategically placed to quell road noise and saddle pressure, while the material around the insert is optimized to increase airflow and reduced chafing. POC finishes off the bibs with a rear mesh pocket for small items and reflective tabs on the rear that improve rider visibility and safety.
- Comfortable bibs for high-mileage efforts
- Stretchy and compressive construction supports muscles
- Flatlock seams are smooth against skin
- VDPs Multi D chamois keeps you well padded and cool
- Mesh upper and suspenders keep you cool and supported
- 4.5cm silicone grippers firmly keep the ends against your legs
- Clean aesthetics and no-nonsense features keep the price sensible
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.