Why We Like The Essential MTB Short
Whether you're just getting started trail riding, or you're a seasoned veteran, getting your staples dialed is the first step to a new riding season, and POC's essential MTB short makes a perfect start. These trail-ready baggies feature lightweight, durable nylon fabric that stretches with you, while actively seeking out sweat and pulling it away from your skin to keep you dry. They are cut for the trail, with a little extra coverage at the back to keep you covered when you're on the bars, and pre-bent knees ideal for hammering on the pedals. The long inseam provides coverage against scrub oak and low-hanging branches, and pairs up seamlessly with body armor, so you don't have uncomfortable gaps. To finish the Essential shorts off, POC tops them with a DWR coating for shedding mud and stains, and packs in adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the waist for a comfortable fit that's fine tuned just for you.
- Light and durable shorts for dialing in your MTB essentials
- Nylon fabric stretches to move with you, and wicks sweat
- Pre-bent knees won't hinder you from pedal mashing
- Pair with pads gap-free thanks to generous inseam
- DWR coating keeps water and mud rolling off
- Zippered hand pockets securely store snacks and gadgets
- Dial in a custom fit with hook-and-loop waist tabs
- Item #POC00EH
- stretch nylon, DWR coated
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back card
- hook-and-loop adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 8.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.