Why We Like The P Zero Race SL Tire
Whether it's a multi-day criterium event or early season base miles we're using the extremely fast Pirelli P Zero Race SL Tire. The tire has been specifically designed to roll smooth and fast on dry terrain all while offering enough protection to get it through thousands of training miles every year. The P Zero is built to roll efficiently with it's single casing design and protect against punctures for the long haul.
- A race day tire that can be used for everyday rides
- Tubeless compatibility for running lower tire pressures
- Slick World Tour derived tread pattern for fast rolling
- SmartEVO Compound delivers excellent performance
- 24c and 26c widths are not compatible with hookless rims
- Item #PIR1WUD
- 700 x 24c, 700 x 26c, 700 x 28c
- [700 x 28c] 65 - 101
- Claimed Weight
- [24c] 8.1oz (230g), [26c] 8.6oz (245g), [28c] 9.7oz (275g)
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.