Why We Like The X-Alp Launch Mid WRX Shoe
When our trail date calls for overcast conditions on an already mucky hillside, we grab the Pearl Izumi X-Alp Launch Mid WRX Shoe to keep us fresh in mid-top, water-resistant fashion. The durable Cordura upper material provides seamless support that cradles your feet and is treated with a WRX water-shedding membrane. A Boa Fit System with an L6C dial makes for easy adjustments and reduces the snag potential that may come with standard laces.
- Water-resistant platform shoe for mucky trail conditions
- Goodyear rubber sole offers massive grip and durability
- PinLoc tread pattern provides positive pedal engagement
- Boa dial makes for quick and easy micro-adjustments
- Keep your feet protected with a reinforced toe cap
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- EVA midsole cushions impacts
- Item #PLZO8ED
- Upper Material
- water-resistant Cordura, WRX treatment
- Boa L6C dial, ankle strap
- Goodyear rubber with PinLoc tread pattern
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single,size 10.5] 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, enduro, trail
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.