Thermal Cycling Tight
Colder mornings have come again, and you need to consider which go-to layer you’ll rely on to see you through until spring. With a warm thermal layer and a touch of water-resistance, the Pearl Izumi Thermal Cycling Tight affords the confidence you need in all but the most formidable winter riding conditions. Pearl Izumi’s recycled thermal fleece layer creates next-to-skin comfort, and the PI Dry water-shedding treatment repels mist and light rain. Overall the tight has been reduced in seams and required paneling to create a lighter and freer riding experience without sacrificing warmth. Stretch fabric also is utilized to rid the tight of the traditional calf-zipper in favor of an ergonomic, streamlined fit. And underneath is Pearl Izumi’s trusted and durable ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois to comfortably support hours of critical winter-base training.
- Warm, bib-less cycling tight for winter cold and wet weather riding
- Thermal fleece layer for insulation and water-shedding layer for passing storm
- ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois for race-ready comfort no matter where you ride
- Removal of traditional calf-zippers enhances the amenities
- Reduced seams and paneling for a more luxurious fit