Why We Like The Pearl Izumi Thermal Cycling 3/4 Tight
When we need a bit of added warmth during a brisk fall or early spring ride, we slip into the Pearl Izumi Thermal Cycling 3/4 Tight to extend coverage to our knees and calves. These eco-friendly tights feature recycled material and an extra-warm thermal fleece fabric to deliver excellent temperature regulation as we put in the miles. For long days in the saddle, the ELITE Escape chamois pad and raw-edge bib straps ensure we experience no discomfort.
- 3/4 tights warm the calves and knees during chilly rides
- Thermal-fleece construction offers temperature regulation
- PI Dry technology repels water for a dry, comfortable ride
- Men's ELITE Escape chamois reduces friction for added comfort
- Low-light visibility enhanced with BioViz reflective details
- Item #PLZO8KU
- Responsible Collection
- 56% recycled nylon, 30% recycled polyester, 14% Lycra elastane
- Dual-density Levitate Plus
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 4, 2023
No chill in these
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
Bought these for a fall century ride in Maine and they were great. The morning temp was 48°F and these worked great. The fit and feel of chamois, liner and outer were all great. The bib straps have to be the most silky smooth straps I’ve ever felt. Yes I know how that sounds but I tell you I was actually shocked on how soft they felt and performed well too. At just shy of 6’ and 210lbs sizing can be all over the place but the large fit perfectly.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help