Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Summit Hooded Thermal Jersey
Shoulder seasons can put a lot of demand on our gear closet, so we appreciate that the Summit Hooded Thermal Jersey from PEARL iZUMi is designed with versatility in mind. We wear it as a warm, breathable outer-layer during fall and spring rides and use it as our insulating mid-layer when the mercury plummets during the winter. The technical fleece is constructed with a grid fabric that allows it to quickly transfer moisture while retaining heat to keep us focused on the ride, not the thermometer.
- Cool-weather cycling jacket for extra warmth against sinking temps
- High-stretch technical grid Transfer Fleece offers robust warmth
- Recycled materials provide eco-friendly performance
- Under-helmet-compatible hood allows you to stay safe and warm
- Item #PLZO8H7
- Responsible Collection
- Transfer Fleece (89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane grid fleece)
- fall, winter, spring
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered hand
- trail, cross-country, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help