Summit AmFIB Lite Pant
Some riders head inside as soon as the temperatures drop below summer-kit comfort, but not you. You're on your bike as late into winter as the trails allow, and that means the Pearl Izumi Men's Summit AmFIB Lite Pant will be much appreciated in your closet. It features ELITE AmFIB Lite fabric as a shield protecting your front side from wind and moisture, while Thermal Fleece helps keep your muscles warm without trapping in vapor. PI Dry technology, focused on the back of the knees, wicks away perspiration and encourages it to evaporate to keep you from getting chilled by the wind. External adjustment points let you customize the waist fit, so you can rest assured that your pants will stay in place for the duration of your ride without wardrobe malfunctions.
- Softshell pants for cool-weather mountain biking
- ELITE AmFIB Lite resists wind and water
- Thermal Fleece regulates temperature and breathes
- PI Dry technology manages moisture
- External adjustment points customize the fit
- BioViz elements reflect light for visibility
- Zippered pockets secure small essentials
- Item #PLZ00PQ
- [front] ELITE AmFIB Lite, [back] Thermal Fleece, [knees] PI Dry
- external adjustment
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.