For everyday commute miles where racing performance and aerodynamics are less important than feeling guilt-free if you happen to coffee-stain your gloves en route to the office, the Pearl Izumi Select is a budget-friendly selection. Pearl Izumi claim the Select to be the most padded gloves in their line-up, ideally situating it to grapple with unwrapped chromoly bars or for shielding hands that tend to become pained quickly into common riding conditions.
Bright graphics add visibility on the roads, and the half-fingered design makes it easier to reach for supplies and snacks in the messenger bag.
- Commute-friendly glove with bright highlight graphics
- Pearl Izumi's most padded glove
- Gel foam sewn into palm at key anatomical locations
- Breathable fabric for warm weather cycling
- Item #PLZO8AS
- [face fabric] 62% nylon, 22% polyester, 16% spandex, [palm] 40% polyester, 36% nylon, 24% polyurethane
- [palm] 1:1 gel
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty