Even little bikers hands need some protection, so set your young one up with the Pearl Izumi Kids' Select Glove. The synthetic leather palm is soft and durable, and a choice of fun colors means they might actually wear these when you're not around. The fingerless design and Direct-Vent mesh construction keeps little digits cool, while the hook-and-loop tab makes it easier to dig into an after-ride burger.
- Pint-sized riding gloves to match your kid's road bike
- Fingerless design keeps them cool on hot rides
- Faux leather palm offers a durable grip on handle bars
- Micro-fleece on thumb provides convenient nose wipe
- Hook-and-loop closure easy for all ages to operate
- Item #PLZ00O8
- [back] 54% nylon, 27% polyester, 19% elastane, [palm] 60% nylon, 40% PU
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 12, 2020
Fit my 4 year old
- I've used it several times
My daughter got these for her fourth birthday and they fit just fine. She likes wearing them. They are a little big, but that is fine because she can then wear them for at least a season or two.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help