Why We Like The Quest Short
This is the year for cycling. It's the year for exploration, for exercise, and for enjoying every moment. We're starting it all with the Quest Short, because we know we're going to need something to wear when we hop on the bike for the first time this year. This entry-level short won't make us commit to bib straps just yet, and its moisture-wicking SELECT Transfer fabric keeps us cool and dry no matter how hard we want to push the envelope.
- Versatile entry-level cycling short for embracing a new passion
- Form-fitting cut ensures fabric wicks moisture efficiently
- Multi-density chamois is plushy and supportive
- Silicone-printed leg grippers hold everything in place
- BioViz reflective accents keep us seen in low-light conditions
- Item #PLZO8II
- 88% nylon, 12% Lycra elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- SELECT Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- silicone print
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 28, 2023
Pearl Izumi Quest Short
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Great cycling shorts for me, Fits prefect with no issues, Great padding, light weight, These cycling shorts provides me with all the comfort I need! I have no problems or issues with these cycling shorts and would buy these again!!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help