Why We Like The Quest Amfib Jacket
As the warmest jacket in the Pearl Izumi lineup, we reach for the Quest Amfib to extend our cycling season through the depths of winter. Whipping winds are no match for Pearl's AmFIB 3-layer softshell, which offers total wind protection and comes with a DWR coating that fends off light precipitation as well. We like that this jacket comes in a relaxed fit too, letting us layer properly for temps in the teens.
- A softshell outer layer that lets us ride outside year-round
- Fleece-backed AmFIB material is warm, windproof, and water-resistant
- Dual waist adjusters cinch down to block out drafts
- BioViz reflective elements are among the best in the industry
- Sizable rear zip pocket stores snacks, keys, and phone
- Item #PLZO8H1
- Responsible Collection
- SELECT 3-layer AmFIB Softshell (100% recycled polyester)
- fall, winter, spring
- 1 zippered rear
- BioViz reflective elements
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help