A Little Extra Protection.
Tights, san chamois, add versatility as they can be used for non-cycling adventures and you can always add a pair of cycling shorts to the mix if saddle time is in the cards. Pearl Izumi's Men's Pursuit Attack Tights are up to the off-season challenges and are great for layering while hiking, raking leaves, or anything else you find yourself doing outside as it gets cooler. Made with Select Transfer fabric, these tights offer great protection from the sun and wind. UPF 50+ rating prevents harmful rays from getting to your skin. The multi-panel anatomic design ensures an excellent fit and the lack of any bib straps makes layering a breeze. Smooth zipperless ankles keep the lower legs in place but don't add bulk if you are throwing on something over the tights. Reflective elements throughout help with low-light visibility. Recommended temperature range for these tights are 50- to 60-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tights for cool, but not cold conditions
- Multi-panel anatomic design offers optimal fit
- Flatlock seams provide excellent stretch and mobility
- Smooth zipperless ankles are perfect for layering
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility