Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Pro Neoshell WXB Jacket
A jacket for cycling in the rain that also actually breathes well enough to keep up with our aerobic output is a rare feat, and the PEARL iZUMi Pro Neoshell WXB Jacket pulls it off flawlessly. This wet-weather option combines the feel, stretch, and breathability of a softshell with the reliable protection of a traditional rain jacket. This hybrid performance is made possible by Polartec NeoShell, which is the world's most breathable waterproof membrane, to keep us going the extra mile without being soaked with sweat. Then, when the skies clear up, we easily pack the jacket down into a jersey pocket until needed next.
- Ride in the rain without having to worry about your gear
- Polartec NeoShell offers highly breathable, waterproof protection
- Form-fitting design maintains an aerodynamic performance
- BioViz elements bolster visibility on low-light rides
- Fully sealed seams further the defense against seeping moisture
- Stretch cuffs on wrist and arm block rain and wind comfortably
- Zippered chest pocket securely stows small ride essentials
- Item #PLZO8K7
- Polartec NeoShell (100% polyester), PFC-free DWR coating
- 1 zippered chest
- BioViz elements
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 26, 2023
New Hedge Fund Owners Don't Care
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
Since Shimano sold PI to the hedge fund Bregal Partners (under the name United Sports Brands) nothing I've bought from them has fit and nothing has been of quality. Look at the model! These guys have gutted PI staff and have zero commitment to the brand. Senator Elizabeth Warren has been all over Bregal Partners' business practices. Buy PI at your own peril.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help