Why We Like The Merino Long-Sleeve Baselayer
When we need an extra bit of warmth on cool winter or fall days, we'll reach for the Merino Long-Sleeve Baselayer. This Pearl Izumi design fights odor, wicks sweat, and stays toasty warm, which is why it's our go-to when we need an extra layer under our jersey or jacket.
- A soft and toasty base layer for keeping warm on cool rides
- Merino fabric blends with polyester for resilient durability
- Fight odor, stay fresh, and trap in heat with Merino wool
- Polyester fibers wick away sweat, dry quickly
- Form-fitting cut is ideal for layering versatility
- Recycled polyester uses plastic bottles for an earth-friendly touch
- Item #PLZ00SZ
- Responsible Collection
- Transfer Merino, Recycled Repreve XS Polyester
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help