Why We Like The Pearl iZUMi Elevate Shell Short
Whether we're shredding bike park laps on a sunny Saturday afternoon or taking on a new enduro course, the Pearl iZUMi Elevate Shell Short lets us ride in total comfort all day long. The durable and stretchy recycled nylon fabric helps wick away sweat to keep us cool and has a DWR treatment to help shed water and mud on gnarlier days out on the trail. Dual zippered pockets are placed at an angle on the legs so that our phone doesn't interfere with our pedal stroke, and the 14-inch inseam is the perfect length to slide seamlessly over our knee guards.
- Lightweight and airy mountain bike shell for big mountain rides
- Stretch-woven recycled nylon is durable and wicks away moisture
- Adjustable webbing belt locks in a secure fit
- DWR treatment helps fend off water, dirt, and mud
- Bonded leg openings eliminate painful chafing
- 2 zipper pockets stow on-trail essentials securely
- Item #PLZO8HX
- Responsible Collection
- 89% recycled nylon, 11% spandex, DWR treatment
- 2 hand
- adjustable webbing closure
- Manufacturer Warranty
- enduro, trail, dowhnill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help