Why We Like The Expedition Jersey
We head out on day-long adventures knowing we have more than enough storage for everything we want to bring along on the ride when we're wearing the Expedition Jersey. Featuring three rear pockets and two side pockets, there is more than enough room for your phone, extra snacks, tools, and anything else you want to stash away. Even with extra pocket space, the Expedition is a form-fitting jersey constructed with a lightweight moisture-wicking fabric that keeps you cool and comfortable in the saddle.
- Lightweight jersey with enough storage for a full day
- Transfer fabric wicks away moisture to keep the body cool
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to skin
- BioViz reflective details enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Three rear and two side pockets organize all of your ride essentials
- Item #PLZO8HZ
- Transfer fabric (65% recycled polyester, 28% polyester, 7% spandex)
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 bellowed rear, 2 side
- BioViz elements
- cross-country, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 26, 2023
Sizing way off - but love the style
- I returned this product before using it
Hey All - I so wish there was some sort of consistency in sizing but, I know, everyone is different. I love the style and the colors of this jersey but the sizing was way off. I bought a large not just from Backcountry but in trying to create a kit with these jerseys I also bought a different color from REI. The larges are mediums, a smaller medium that is. So, back they go. Toooo bad.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help