Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Canyon Mountain Bike Shoe
The PEARL iZUMi Canyon Mountain Bike Shoe is ready to accompany us from trail to tavern and any other adventure we might find ourselves on. Designed for flat pedals, the dual-density outsole features soft and sticky rubber at the ball of the foot to lock our feet into the pins over rough terrain, and strategically placed chevron lugs give us stability off the bike for hike-a-bike situations.
- Street-style flat pedal mountain bike shoe for trail adventures
- Dual-density outsole provides a durable, uncompromised grip
- Traditional lace closure lets us lock in our ideal fit
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and offers sneaker-like comfort
- Zipped stick rubber offers instant engagement on ball of foot
- Chevron lugs on heel and toe provide traction in any condition
- Item #PLZO8JR
- Upper Material
- 60% rubber, 40% synthetic
- 60% rubber, 38% EVA, 2% TPU
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- trail, cross-country
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 2, 2023
good looking shoes BUT
- I've used it several times
These are the most uncomfortable riding shoes I have ever had (also have a pair of fizik gravita, cranckbrothers stamp and an old pair of RCs, all of them fitted just right at 11US but these shoes are too tight in the front, unbearable for a ride longer than an hour. Also the "sticky" sole is too firm and tend to slip away from a really aggressive pin flat pedals (PNW)
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help