Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Attack Air Jersey
We like PEARL iZUMi's Attack Air Jersey for its extremely lightweight, breathable construction designed to keep us performing at our best, even on the hottest summer days. It features a 50 UPF rating and In-R-Cool Infrared technology, reducing the sun's intensity on darker fabrics to provide unmatched cooling performance. The minimalist design features no collar, long sleeves, and nearly seamless construction, all of which is made from over 80% of recycled materials.
- A high-performance, lightweight jersey for all-around summer riding
- Lightweight, stretchy Transfer fabric features recycled materials
- Built with no collar, longer sleeves, and minimal seams
- 3 bellowed pockets and 1 zipped pocket carry ride essentials
- UPF 50 rating and In-R-Cool technology keep us cool and protected
- BioViz reflective elements add visibility when riding past dark
- Item #PLZO8MR
- Responsible Collection
- 82% recycled polyester, 13% elastane, 5% polyester
- spring, summer
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear bellowed, 1 rear zippered
- BioViz elements
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 28, 2023
bizarrely huge neck hole
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
The fabric on this jersey is very nice, unlike the 100% recycled polyester of the mid-tier jerseys. But the cut is bizarre - the neck hole is gigantic. Almost like a v-neck or something. I specifically wanted a UPF50 jersey so I don't have to coat myself in sunscreen.. but instead there's this huge hole where your head comes out. I've been a lifetime Pearl Izumi buyer due to their awesome warranty, but they no longer appear to sell anything I can ride.
May 10, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
Love this jersey. The extra zip up pocket is nice. The jersey is aero does fit tight, so one should probably go one size up from normal.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help