Why We Like The Merino 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey
We wear the Patagonia Merino 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey in all our fall mountain bike adventures. The merino wool layer keeps us warm when it’s chilly out, and if we’re hot the wool naturally breathes to keep us cool. This dressed-down jersey is great for casual wear too, as the naturally anti-odor merino wool shirt stays fresh after the ride.
- Multi-use jersey great for warm fall days
- Merino wool is lightweight, breathable, and odor-resistant
- Casual fit means easy layering for pads underneath
- Merino wool is sourced from Responsible Wool Standard suppliers
- Item #PATZ9P7
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 65% merino wool, 35% recycled polyester
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.