Why We Like The Dirt Roamer Liner Short
All day on trail, the Dirt Roamer Liner Short keeps us comfortable with airy stretch fabric and 3D Italian chamois. From start to finish, this short provides the breathability and support we need. With ample on-body storage, this bib lets us ditch our pack to gear up for a full day in the saddle.
- Bib liners for a full day on trail with cushioned comfort
- Stretch fabric is breathable and form-fitting for support
- 3D Italian chamois handles harsh vibrations and impact
- HeiQ Fresh keeps us from smelling bad at the end of our ride
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe
- Mesh panels promote cooling airflow on warmer rides
- Multiple pockets eliminate the need for a pack
- Item #PATZA18
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 79% recycled nylon, 21% spandex stretch, HeiQ Fresh, [mesh panels] 73% recycled nylon, 27% spandex
- 3D Italian
- 1 center rear, 2 torso
- mesh panel
- Claimed Weight
- 5.9oz (167g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help