TK-4 Tool Kaddie
While we at Competitive have a certain soft spot for taking time to perform maintenance on our steeds, wrenching away, polishing, and admiring while we work. We also may or may not have been known to lose tempers when the wrench we just had goes missing and can't be found anywhere. Instead of breaking up the bonding time with your ride in a fiery fury of steam and frustration, set up your shop space with the Park Tool Tool Kaddie - TK-4 to keep you organized while you work. The TK-4 can mount either to your work bench or professional shop stand, and decks you out with specific slots for 3-way hexes, screwdrivers, P-hadles, pliers, cutters and more. If that's not enough, it also hosts generic slots to hold small parts and a variety of other tools to keep you happy as you wrench away. The Tool Kaddie rotates once mounted so you can spin it to get to the tool you need with ease, and since it secures to your stand or bench within arm's reach, you're more likely to properly stash your tools where they belong, so you can get back into the meditative maintenance on your pride and joy.
- A tool kaddie to keep at arm's reach
- Slotted with pockets and holders for specific tools
- Generic slots let you stash a variety of tools and parts
- Mounts directly to your repair stand or bench
- Rotates for ease of use while you wrench
- Built from sturdy composite to hold up to shop use