Why We Like the THH-1 Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench Set
Attending to bike maintenance is a lot easier when we've got Park Tool's THH-1 Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench Set. The sliding T-handle creased increased leverage and multiple access positions, and the integrated "Strip-Gripper" twisted hex makes removal of most bolts fast and easy.
- A wrench set for quick and effortless maintenance
- Machined, chamfered tips allow easy insertion into hex fittings
- "Strip-Gripper" twisted hex makes removal of bolts easy
- Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and many access points
- Tool holder is included with the set and mounts to any wall
- Item #PARE02N
- Chrome Vanadium and S-2 steel
- Other Tools
- [2mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench, [2.5mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench, [3mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench, [4mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench, [5mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench, [6mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench, [8mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench, [10mm] Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 1, 2023
Really nice set of wrenches
- I've used it several times
These things make me feel like I’m running a pro bike shop. My older triple 4-5-6 hex wrench was getting a little dull and I ruined a thru axle with it. So I finally got his set, and it’s totally worth the money. Heavy feeling, substantial, precise. Long or short needed, no problem. These things put those blue handled Park hex wrenches to shame. And they look fantastic in that included holder above the bike work bench. Highly recommend.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help