When your handy-dandy Phillips or Flathead goes missing, grab a Park Tools Shop Screwdriver for a quick and ready replacement. Available in #0 Phillips, #2 Phillips, or a 3mm or 6mm Flathead, you'll be set to screw, or unscrew just about anything you can find in your home shop. The screwdrivers feature comfortable dual-density grips and heat-treated chrome vanadium tips for long lasting resilience against aggressive mechanics.
- Handy screwdrivers for home shop needs
- Perfect for bike mechanics, or other DIY
- Dual density rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Chrome vanadium tip for long lasting durability
- Item #PAR005V
- heat-treated chrome vanadium
- dual-density rubber
- Other Tools
- #0 Phillips, #2 Phillips, 3mm flat head, 6mm flat head
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.