The key to cranksets.
Removing and installing retaining rings on self-extracting and one key release cranks is a breeze with the help of the Park Tool Self-Extracting Crank Cap Tool. This handy key features a 16mm hex to crank down on crank caps for removal, and can be used on its own or with an 8mm hex for increased leverage if your crank cap is seized. Its bit is ideal for use on SRAM, Race Face and TruVativ cranks, but can also be used on any other self-extracting crank with a 16mm hex. It is made from cast steel, so you can trust it to stand up to shop use day in and day out, and last for years.
- A handy key for self-extracting cranks
- Made from investment-cast steel for durability
- Fits into 16mm hex fittings for easy removal
- Compatible with SRAM, Race Face and TruVativ cranks
- Can be combined with an 8mm hex wrench for leverage