Why We Like The Park Tool PRS-26 Team Issue Portable Repair Stand
From repairs to general maintenance, we love the Park Tool PRS-26 Team Issue Portable Repair Stand for its ease of use and sturdiness. The PRS-26 has a three-legged, triangle base for more stability and is made out of 6063 aluminum alloy for a durable construction. Park Tool equipped this stand with the 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp, allowing us to clamp bikes with 7/8-inch to 3-inch tubing. A cam adjustment system allows us to make quick adjustments, as well as easy mounting and removal of the bike. The PRS-26 can hold bikes that weigh up to 80 pounds, and the stand itself weighs only 12.6 pounds. Both the tripod base and the head fold to save space, and the height of the stand is adjustable from 38 to 58 inches.
- Versatile bike repair stand that folds for on-the-go use
- 6063-T6 aluminum construction for durability
- 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp can make fine-tune adjustments
- Stand weighs only 12.6 pounds and folds for travel use
- Tripod base is extra sturdy and can support 80 pounds
- Height adjustable from 38-58 inches
- Item #PARE049
- 6063 T6 aluminum
- Clamp Opening
- 70mm (2.75in)
- Clamp Height
- adjustable from 38 to 58in
- Base Diameter
- [tripod shaping] 49.6 x 49.6 x 49.6in
- Load Capacity
- Claimed Weight
- 12lbs 9.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help