PB-1 Portable Workbench
Tweak your bike before you ride with a portable shop consisting of a toolbox and the Park Tool Portable Workbench. The PB-1 folds out like a card table and locks in place for a sturdy, clean work surface that measures 36 x 20 inches. Different sized slots, holes, and recesses fit your tools, nuts, lube, and even a drink, so you can have the grungy garage feel only a few pedal strokes from the trailhead. Locking straps attach the folded table together so you can carry it to the starting line on race days.
- Park Tool's portable workbench for wrenching on bikes
- Ideal for taking to the races or the trailhead
- The PB-1 folds for easy transport and storage
- Features a large work surface (91.5cm x 58.5cm)
- Specially sized slots, holes, and recesses hold tools, towels, lubes, etc.
- Folding steel legs provide a solid base for your toolbox and parts
- Maximum weight capacity is 45Kg or 100lbs
- Item #PAR0102
- [top] plastic, [legs] steel
- 91.5 x 58.5 x 82.5cm
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking, shop accessories
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 21, 2021
Love the design and portability
- I've put it through the wringer
Super well built table with a great design that folds nicely making it easy to store. Good slots for tools, bolts, etc. Perfect for my home shop, wish I had it earlier!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help