Item # PAR0187
Park Tool Pin Spanner Wrench $9.45
Maximum usefulness, minimum price.
Working on freewheels and bottom brackets doesn't have to break the bank. The Park Tool Pin Spanner Wrench gets the job done with high-carbon tool grade steel, and a comfortable nylon handle, at the lowest cost possible. The green SPA-1 pin spanner is ideal for a large range of adjustable bottom brackets, using a 2.9mm round pin end, while the red SPA-2 pin spanner is a little more picky, working only for one-key release retaining rings on Shimano and Campagnolo, or for adjusting cones on freewheels clusters, and features a 2.3mm pin diameter on the end.
- Cost-effective spanners for bike maintenance
- High-carbon steel for long lasting durability
- Nylon dipped for comfortable grip
- Green uses 2.9mm pin diameter for assorted BBs
- Red uses 2.3mm pin diameter for freewheel clusters, and some retaining rings