Why We Like The PW-5 Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench
Sometimes us, and our housemate, have a chronic 'forget to put the tool back where they found it' problem. We're replacing the missing Pedal Wrench with a Park Tool Home Mechanic PW-5, and buying a lock for the tool box too.
- Pedal wrench removes pedals with 15mm end
- Heat-treated steel is plenty tough and durable for all pedal wrench duties
- 11' 1/2" long wrench offers plenty of leverage and is tough to lose
- Rubberized handle for maximum grip
- Item #PAR0016
- heat treated spring steel, vinal coating
- Open End Wrench
- installing pedals
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov