Shimano/Sachs Aris/Sunrace/DNP Epoch Freewheel Remover
The Park Tool Freewheel Remover is designed for common thread-on 5 to 10-speed freewheels, including Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, and DNP Epoch. You'll simply need an adjustable wrench or bench vise to remove and install freewheels, thanks to the tool's one-inch hexagonal base. It features 12 splines and a 22.6-millimeter diameter, complete with an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14-millimeter axles.
- Remove and install thread-on 5 to 10-speed freewheels
- Works with Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, and DNP Epoch
- One inch hexagonal base for use with wrench or bench vise
- 12 splines and 22.6mm diameter with large thru-hole for 14mm axles
- Item #PAR003N
- Cassette Tool
- 12-spline freewheel tool for 5/6/7/8/9/10-speed Shimano, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, Sachs Aris, etc...
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.