Item # PAR003M
Park Tool Frame and Fork End Alignment Gauge Set $110.95
Address improper alignment.
Improperly aligned frame and fork dropouts cause a myriad of shifting and tracking issues, meaning it's a major problem that needs to be properly addressed. Straighten misaligned frame and fork dropouts to fix these issues with the Park Tool Frame and Fork End Alignment Gauge Set. These chrome-plated steel gauges attach to frame and fork dropouts on various bikes with hubs ranging from 100 to 160 millimeters in width. Long handles and molded grips provide enough leverage for straightening the frame and fork dropouts.
- Straighten improperly aligned frame and fork dropouts
- Chrome-plated steel gauges attach to frame and fork dropouts
- Compatible with various bikes with hubs from 100 to 160mm
- Long handles provide straightening force with molded grips
View more Tool Kits
Reviews & Community
Efficient Alignment Check
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This frame and fork alignment gauge is a fantastic tool to have for both checking for alignment issues on dropouts after a crash and for pulling steel forks (and occasionally rear triangles) back into alignment. It comes as a pair of the pictured gauge as is very quick to attach and use. Be warned, this doesn't work with thru axles. Be sure you know what you're doing before you try to use these to realign a bike.