FWS-2 Fold-Up Hex and Torx Wrench Combo Set
If you're looking to roll with a few tools on the ride or need them close at hand for everyday repairs on the home workbench, consider the FWS-2 from Park Tool. They're light enough to carry with but durable enough for shop use. It packs two popular folding hex wrenches from the brand (the AWS-10 and TWS-2) into one convenient set. The sets fold up making them easy to carry and its lightweight composite handle is 40% stronger than steel, won't rust, or weigh down your saddle bag or hydration pack and perfect for a mid-ride adjustment. The wrenches are made from industrial tool steel and are hardened and tempered for long life. Chamfered tips ensure a snug fit. The AWS-10 contains Allen wrenches from 1.5-6mm and the TWS-2 has Torx wrenches from T7 up to T40. Like all Park Tool products, these fold-up wrenches are guaranteed for life.
- Common Allen and Torx wrenches for the ride or shop
- Wrenches included in the most-needed adjustments or repairs
- Made from industrial tool steel for a long life
- Handle made from composite that's 40% stronger than steel
- Lightweight composite handle is as strong as it is comfortable
- Item #PAR007U
- [handle] composite, [wrenches] steel
- Other Tools
- 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches, T7, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40 wrenches
- Recommended Use
- maintenance, adjustments
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help