FWS-2 Fold-Up Hex and Torx Wrench Combo Set
If you're looking to roll with a few tools on the ride or need them close at hand for everyday repairs on the home workbench, consider the FWS-2 from Park Tool. They're light enough to carry with but durable enough for shop use. It packs two popular folding hex wrenches from the brand (the AWS-10 and TWS-2) into one convenient set. The sets fold up making them easy to carry and its lightweight composite handle is 40% stronger than steel, won't rust, or weigh down your saddle bag or hydration pack and perfect for a mid-ride adjustment. The wrenches are made from industrial tool steel and are hardened and tempered for long life. Chamfered tips ensure a snug fit. The AWS-10 contains Allen wrenches from 1.5-6mm and the TWS-2 has Torx wrenches from T7 up to T40. Like all Park Tool products, these fold-up wrenches are guaranteed for life.
- Common Allen and Torx wrenches for the ride or shop
- Wrenches included in the most-needed adjustments or repairs
- Made from industrial tool steel for a long life
- Handle made from composite that's 40% stronger than steel
- Lightweight composite handle is as strong as it is comfortable