Get a grip.
Securing bike parts in a vise is without a doubt a great way to lock things into place when you're wrenching away on your bike, but it can be a little tricky when you're trying to secure a round object in a square hold. Fortunately Park Tool has you covered with the Axle and Spindle Vise Inserts - AV-5. It slides into your vise, securing with magnets to hold it in place, and a variety of jaw openings ranging from 5mm to 36mm, plus a jaw opening for safely holding hydraulic tubing and Park Tool Freewheel Removers.
- An insert for working with round components in a vise
- Various openings range from 5-to-36mm diameter
- Insert is magnetic for a no-slip fit in vise
- 1in hex jaw is compatible with Park Tool freehweel removers
- Made from extruded aluminim for lightweight durability
- Item #PAR008G
- Other Tools
- axle and spindle vise insert
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance,
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov