Reinforced for long grinds down bumpy gravel roads, the Panaracer GravelKing 650b Tire features an Anti-Flat Casing that prevents inconvenient flats when you're a long way from help. This version of the GravelKing satisfies the needs of 650b gravel bikes and touring rigs gaining popularity with riders seeking agility and increased stand-over.
The grippy tread pattern inspires confidence across the jarring surfaces and loose rubble common to gravel stretches and off-road stretches. ZSG Natural Compound balances a low rolling resistance with tread longevity, giving you the best in efficiency and durability along mixed gravel and asphalt surfaces, seeing you'll encounter both on adventurous tours and everyday gravel grinds. Please note, this isn't the best tire for mucky conditions, as Panaracer developed a mud-specific version of this tire for sloppy muck.
- Reinforced for gravel grinding along rough stretches
- Optimized for 650b gravel bikes and touring rigs
- Grippy tread for added confidence across gravel roads
- ZSG Natural Compound balances rolling speed with longevity
- Anti-Flat Casing prevents inconvenient flats and punctures