Manta 34L Backpack
Osprey decked the Manta 34 Backpack out with all the thoughtful features that grace the rest of its Manta series and gave the pack a large 34-liter size for epic day hikes and super-light overnighters. Stuff all your needs and wants into its capacious main compartment and plentiful pockets, and marvel at how comfy and light your load feels thanks to the AirSpeed suspension system and 3D vent mesh harness. Tons of ventilation and padding reduce sticky sweat, and the included hydration system with a QuickConnect hose keeps your whistle wet, so you can keep on trucking from sunup to sundown. An included hydration reservoir brings along a whopping 2.5 liters of water, while the integrated raincover keeps your gear protected from unexpected rainstorms.
- Technical daypack that's perfect for your next hut-to-hut
- Lightwire frame with AirSpeed backpanel stabilizes with comfort
- Adjustable harness tracks securely to ensure an excellent fit
- Front panel access helps you see all the gear
- High tenacity nylon fabrics hold up through intensive outings
- Integrated rain cover adds protection in a pinch
- Included Hydraulics reservoir brings along 2.5L of water
- Front, side, hip, and internal pockets organize all your gear
- Item #OSP00C4
- [main] 210D x 630D nylon dobby, [accent] 100D nylon ripstop, [bottom] 500D nylon packcloth
- 34L (2075cu in)
- AirSpeed backpanel, Lightwire frame
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, Hydraulics 2.5L reservoir
- [external] 1 zippered slash, 1 mesh front, 2 mesh side, 2 zippered hipbelt, 1 shove-it, 1 zippered front, [internal] 2 mesh
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Rain Cover
- 22 x 14.2 x 13.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 12oz
- commuting, hiking, trail, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 30, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
The shoulder straps encroach on the neck. No way I could do a long distance event with the shoulder straps. No question the straps would tear and rip my neck. It was also heavier than I expected. But sending back because of the shoulder, or better put, the neck straps.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help