Why We Like The B2-R Travel Case
Pack up your bike with ease for your next trip in the B2-R Travel Case, designed for cyclists by cyclists to save you from hefty airline fees. At only 15lb it's very lightweight, and we appreciate how its also compact to meet the dimensional requirements for Amtrack and Eurail trains, and even fits easily into the trunk of a car or taxi. The B2-R fits road, gravel, and CX bikes up to 61cm, using a compression-molded base, stiff foam-armor panels, and 2 padded wheel bags to protect your precious cargo. Complete with 2 oversized wheels and padded backpack straps, you are free to carry or roll your bike case through the airport or train station with ease.
- Lightweight and compact travel bike case for road and gravel bikes
- Protected by stiff foam armor panels, molded base and aluminum rails
- Able to be carried like a backpack or rolled along on oversized wheels
- Zippered closure allows for easy access by TSA
- Fits within dimensional requirements for Amtrak and Eurail trains
- Easily breaks down to 1/3 of full size for storage between trips
- Item #ORA0004
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon, aluminum rails, polycarbonate liner
- 1 bike, fits most road bikes and gravel up to 61cm
- 2 oversized wheels
- Carry Options
- backpack, rolling
- 1 external, 3 internal
- foam armor panels, 2 padded wheel bags, padded backpack straps
- Oversized #10 YKK Zipper
- 28 x 34 x 6-9in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help