Why We Like The Frame Pack RC Toptube
The Frame Pack RC Toptube is for all the bikepackers out there who want a frame bag that also allows access to our water bottles. It's also the solution for full suspension mountain bikes where space for bike bags is limited by the shocks. We like the roll top and the fact that this bag could stand up to rain showers and storms.
- A frame bag for bike tourers and mountain bikers alike
- Its 4 liter volume offers space for tent poles, tools, food or extra water
- Ideal for an overnighter or a self-supported race
- Roll closure meets the IP64 standard for waterproofness
- Fits inside the frame's triangle for easy access to gear and water
- Made in Germany and PVC-free
- Item #OLBA02R
- PS21R, PS33
- 1 main
- 50cm x 6cm x 13cm
- Claimed Weight
- 7.1oz (200g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 2, 2022
Failure point with high conseque
- I've put it through the wringer
I was packing for a bikepacking trip tonight and one of the orange closure straps broke. Glad it was at the house. But wow what a bad design that a fancy rubber band is all that keeps the bag closed. I’m using this for some mountain biking and packing extra voile straps just in case I lay the bike on the wrong sharp rock. It worked well enough but I highly recommend buying something else.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help