Item # OLB0020
Ortlieb Pannier Carrying System $36.95
Its hard to beat the storage capacity and ease of use that panniers offer when you're commuting by bike, but there's no doubt that they can pose some challenges, too. Namely, off-bike carrying. Some brands offer shoulder straps to enable briefcase-style slinging, but designers at Ortlieb weren't content with just the simplest solutions — that's why they've crafted the Pannier Carrying System. This device quickly converts your pannier into a backpack, with a thermally molded foam back pad to take the pressure off, and padded, comfortable shoulder straps that keep things comfortable as you make your way on foot. The system can be connected to assorted Ortlieb panniers, including the Front-and-back rollers, bike packer, sport packer, bike tourer, velo-shopper, and bike shopper, enabling you to get the most out of your panniers when you leave the bike behind.
- Switch your pannier to a backpack with this handy system
- Built to secure select Ortlieb panniers for easy carying
- Padded shoulder straps with chest strap supports
- Air channels keep the breeze flowing throughout
- Easy to secure with Quick-lock 1 and 2 systems
- Foldable for easy transport when out of use
- Reflective accents boost low light visibility
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead