Why We Like The Handlebar-Pack QR
Ortlieb isn't known for their innovation for no reason. With a new quick-release fastening system, the Bar-Lock, the Handlebar-Pack QR is the easiest way to transition from bike to bar. This bag can be removed and attached from any bike in the blink of an eye, and it stays secure whether we're commuting on smooth roads, cobblestone paths, or backcountry singletrack. The abrasion-resistant fabric and roll-top closure keep our daily necessities or overnight equipment safe, and external pockets keep other essentials accessible while we're on the move.
- Easy-to-use handlebar bag for daily commutes and backpacking trips
- New Bar-Lock fastening allows faster attachment and removal
- Abrasion-resistant nylon keeps contents protected
- Strong material composition can haul up to 11 pounds
- External pockets keep water bottles and essentials accessible
- Signature reflective panel for added after-dark safety
- Item #OLBA041
- PS21R, PS33 (nylon)
- 11L (671cu in)
- 1 lateral
- Number Included
- 12.6 - 10.2 x 8.7in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- commuting, bikepacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help