Why We Like The E-Trunk Rack Bag
Whether we're pedaling to work or along scenic byways, the E-Trunk Rack Bag stows our day's necessities, keeping our back free and our ride streamlined. The large magnetic opening speeds access to lunch and layers, while the simple top-lock adapter lets us click this carrier off with just one hand.
- Rear storage solution for your E-bike
- 10L capacity stows the essentials for work days and short tours
- Waterproof construction keeps contents dry through rain
- Bottom rack hooks double as feet for setting down safely
- Shoulder strap offers a hands-free carry
- Top bungee system stashes quick-grab layers
- Rear lash point accommodates a light (sold separately)
- Reflective logos increase your visibility in low light
- Item #OLBA02M
- 10L (610cu in)
- [exterior] 1 mesh side, top bungee system, [interior] 1 zippered mesh
- Number Included
- [rack width] 80 - 160mm, [rack tube diameter] 8 - 16mm
- 12.6in x 7.1in x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- cycling, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 23, 2024
Really good bag IF it is the only one!
- I returned this product before using it
This bag is well-made and very sturdy; however, its functionality leaves a lot to be desired. The adjustable clamping feet work very well and hold the bag securely, but the odd handles connecting the two feet are designed so that the feet clamp to the outside of the bars on your back rack, and the handles must be pushed down to release the clamps for bag removal. This makes it hard, if not impossible, to use this bag simultaneously with any side-mounted panniers or to remove the bag when other side bags are attached. Unfortunately, I have had to return it for this reason, which is disappointing as I was really looking forward to this expensive new classy addition to my ride. That said, if it were my only bag, I think I would have been extremely happy with it. The color, build, and overall quality are outstanding.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help