Item # OGS000C
Orange Seal Endurance Tubeless Sealant with Twist Lock Applicator $16.49
Designed for the long haul.
Lasting twice as long as traditional tubeless sealant, the Orange Seal Endurance Tubeless Sealant with Twist Lock Applicator maximizes protection from thorny punctures and sidewall slices on the trail—all without drying up prematurely and requiring constant top-offs of sealant. This premium latex sealant features what Orange Seal refers to as nanites, which are solid particles of various shapes and sizes that quickly seal punctures and sidewall slices.
This particular bottle of Endurance Sealant comes with a Twist Lock Applicator that quickly closes the flow of tire sealant, as well as an injector tube for adding Endurance Sealant directly into your removable valve core. Plus, it's formulated with biodegradable ingredients that aren't toxic to the surrounding environment.
- Endurance Sealant with Twist Lock Applicator and Injector Tube
- Designed to last twice as long as traditional tubeless sealant
- Maximizes protection from thorny punctures and sidewall slashes
- Twist Lock Applicator quickly stops the flow of sealant
- Injector Tube directs sealant into removable valve core
- Formulated with biodegradable ingredients
Actual weights are measured in-house by the Competitive Cyclist team.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Tire & Tube Accessories
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Don't know what to say about Orange Seal aside from stating how quality it is. I've been using it for a while now and have never had any issues. Application can always be a bit of a headache without some sort of applicator, but luckily enough here is one included on the bottle
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I could hear the air coming out of my back tire and then orange seal did it magic. a quick pump up and I was off again. It is easy to use as well.
Orange Seal is the Best Sealant
I opted for the 8oz bottle to allow for extra after setting up two tires tubless, the applicator is a must so I am glad it comes as a package deal.