Why We Like The Underbash Guard
The OneUp Underbash Guard mounts to our mountain bike's ISCG-05 tabs and protects our chainring and bike frame from impact damage. It's designed for frames with a 2-bolt ISCG-05 mount such as Evil and Rocky Mountain. If your frame has a 3-bolt ISCG-05 mount, OneUp recommends contacting your frame manufacturer to see if it's compatible.
- Mountain bike bash guard to protect chainrings and frames
- Includes 3 different sizes of bash plate to fit 38 - 36t chainrings
- Easy installation doesn't require crankset removal
- Compatible with round and oval chainrings
- Item #OUC001G
- aluminum, glass-reinforced thermoplastic
- Mount Type
- ISCG 05 (2-bolt only)
- Chainring Sizes
- 28 - 36t
- Claimed Weight
- 2.4oz (68g)
- downhill, enduro, trail
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 9, 2023
Easy to install and solid
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 6' 3"
OneUp products are solid, haven’t had the time to hit it yet, but at least gives me some sort of piece mind. Installations was easy and I don’t know much about anything other than riding, thanks YouTube.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help