Narrow-wide chainrings are one piece of the puzzle allowing for game changing single-ring drivetrains. Tooth retention on the OneUp Direct Mount Narrow Wide Chainring works in conjunction with a rear derailleur's clutch so you can run a 1x drivetrain without any chain guides. The alternating tooth profile fits closely to the chain's inside plates holding the chain securely in place. A reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash guard and the aggressive crud chamfers offer excellent mud shedding performance and extend the ring's life. The SRAM Direct Mount model allows you to mount the chainring directly to the crankarms shaving the unnecessary weight of the spider and chainring bolts and allows for smaller chainring use to tackle the steepest climbs. Available in even sizes between 28-34t and in the colors green and black.
- Narrow/wide chainring for 1x direct mount SRAM cranks
- Crud chamfers for mud shedding extended life
- Wide tooth design provides ring durability without a bash guard
- Hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 10 spoke design for maximum stiffness
- 49mm chainline for a quieter drivetrain, improved wear, and no drop performance