EDC Top Cap
It's rare that the entire Competitive office agrees about anything, but the OneUp Components EDC Top Cap has something to please all of us. For the Lycra-clad XC rocketship pilots, the claimed weight of 4.2g gives it a legitimate shot at being the lightest top cap in production; for the enduro bomber and fat bike adventurer, it houses OneUp's separately sold EDC Tool. That means that the gram counters are happy and those who are more interested in utility than saving weight are happy.
Please note that installing the EDC Top Cap requires the use of OneUp's Tap Kit to thread the inside of the steerer.
- A top cap for the gram counter and trailside tinkerer
- Houses OneUp's separately sold EDC Tool
- Lightest top cap in production when not housing a tool kit
- Plastic bottom plug supports tool and drains water
- Recommended only for 1-1/8in aluminum steerer tubes
- Requires 5mm head set stack and must sit 1-2mm above top of steerer
- Requires Tap Kit to thread steerer before installation
- Item #OUC000J
- [top cap] aluminum, [plug] plastic
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year