Why We Like The EDC Lite Tool System
OneUp Components is made up of a small team of mountain bikers based out of Squamish, B.C., who are all serious about hitting the trails and getting after it. The company was founded by two former Race Face engineers who have over 29 years of bike industry experience, and that's why they can understand what makes and breaks a ride. Weight, for one, is huge, and we love any chance we get to shed a few grams. That's why we're big on OneUp's EDC Lite Tool System.
- Lightweight tool system that lets you ride backpack free
- Includes Allen wrenches, a T25, and flat head
- Compact and easily accessible for the minimalist rider
- Innovative 8mm hex design and no easy to lose bits
- Item #OUC001C
- Other Tools
- Allen wrenches (2m, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm), T25 Torx, flat-head screwdriver
- Claimed Weight
- 8oz (227g)
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bike maintenance
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.